Monday 20 April 2015

Grasshopper pose ! It's my third year of ashtanga yoga !Never even thought about yoga once before I tried my first class!Although this is Not a typical ashtanga pose I do in my daily practice it is one of the many self taught poses I am able to do with relative ease !But I'd never even tried one of the many poses outside my primary series practice till this time last year .My first year on instagram !! Yoga gives you incredible strength as well as flexibility Which i never obtained when I just lifted weights! But you do have to practice !! Ashtanga yoga is not easy if your committed to the traditional six days a week which I now do .You only achieve results from what you put in, you can talk all you like about yoga But you can't cheat yoga Your efforts are reflected in your practice ! NAMASTE


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment