Thursday 14 May 2015

How many people exercise with there children? How many people especially at my age sit on the side lines unable to participate because of there fitness levels !! For me being injured is so frustrating as I hate to be unable to get outside and enjoy life especially with my family.I've actually torn a muscle on my right side of my back whilst working which only prevents me from certain movements on on the right side ! I'm self-employed so no sick pay you just have to get on with things!! No I don't expect most people to be able to do what I'm doing in this photo with or without a bad back !Because most people don't do yoga,or exercise enough. However I've only been doing yoga a few years But my previous fitness and healthy diet have enabled me to accomplish GREAT things in my ashtanga but I apply the same principle in all things I do in my life NOTHING by halfs !! This is how myself and my partner teach our children ; so why sit around watching your children ? GETOUTSIDE Embrace the myriad of Excitement there is in exercise!!


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment